Written by our dear friends at Get Fresh Guide ~ They connect eaters with the growers, producers, suppliers & supporters of fresh, local food & drink; plus responsibly sourced farm direct …
This divine way to start the day was shared at our Living Foods Living Yoga Retreat this summer by Kari Mathieson. She graces the Milagro Kitchen with her presence and knowledge.
1 cup cacao nibs
1 cup cacao powder
1/2 cup packed dates
1/2 cup cacao butter, melted
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup coconut cream
1 Tbsp spirulina
1/4 tsp vanilla powder
1/4 tsp Pure Ocean Aquifer Salt
1/4 cup hemp seeds
1/4 cup goji berries
1/4 cup walnuts
- In a vita mix or food processor grind the cacao nibs until they are finely ground.
- Add cashews and grind. pour into a bowl.
- Process dates and maple syrup until smooth.
- Pour ground mixture back into processor along with the rest of the ingredients except the goji berries, walnuts and hemp seeds.
- Oil a 8” square pan with coconut oil. pour out mixture into pan.
- Spread mixture out and sprinkle on the rest of the ingredients and press firmly into the pan
- Place in fridge for 1 hour to set