Our Sugar Free Chocolate Chips have inspired another Keto U-Bake Cookie. Our new Chocolate Chip Keto Cookies are as easy to make as their siblings Double Chocolate & Pumpkin Spice. …
Keto U-Bake Seed Crackers
Inspired by Willy’s childhood friend Serena from Saltspring Island!
Shani & Serena share the same birthday and foodie ways. They found themselves in the forest many times this fall, foraging for wild mushrooms. Tail gate lunches always consisted of a beautiful gourmet spread including Wild Mushroom Pate, Olives, Sauerkraut and Serena’s Seed Crackers.
Shani was obsessed and kept making and baking different combinations of these Low Carb Crackers! The ratio of whole to ground sprouted seeds has been refined along with the flavour profiles and we now have 2 versions added to our Keto U-Bake product line.
We love to provide you with our easy to make U-Bake Mixes, but also encourage you to make them from scratch. Either way, we have you covered with our extensive line of Organic Bulk Pantry Staples.
Here is the Base Recipe
Makes 1 Cookie Sheet ~ approximately 40 Crackers
3/4 cup Sunflower Seeds
3/4 cup Pumpkin Seeds
1/2 cup Sprouted Flax
1/3 cup Sesame Seeds
4 Tbsp Sprouted Chia
1 tsp Sea Salt
- Preheat your oven to 325.
- Combine ingredients and let sit for a few minutes to bind…..do a Happy Dance, knowing that you are creating magic!
- Spread thinly onto a parchment lined cookie sheet. An off set spatula is the best tool for this. Otherwise wet hands and some patience will be helpful.
- Score with a knife or pizza cutter OR leave whole and break into pieces after baking
- Bake for 50 minutes. Let cool completely then flip and peel off the parchment. Toast any pieces that are not quite done.
- Serve with your favourite Vegan Cheeze, Pesto or however you enjoy crackers!
** Leftover crumbs make the best soup or salad topper.