This hearty casserole can be served as the main course for your ‘no meat’ guests this holiday season. Using our Sunflower or Pumpkin Keto bread mixes, keeps this low carb, …
Keto U-Bake Seed Crackers
Inspired by Willy’s childhood friend Serena from Saltspring Island!
Shani & Serena share the same birthday and foodie ways. They found themselves in the forest many times this fall, foraging for wild mushrooms. Tail gate lunches always consisted of a beautiful gourmet spread including Wild Mushroom Pate, Olives, Sauerkraut and Serena’s Seed Crackers.
Shani was obsessed and kept making and baking different combinations of these Low Carb Crackers! The ratio of whole to ground sprouted seeds has been refined along with the flavour profiles and we now have 2 versions added to our Keto U-Bake product line.
These are an on line Exclusive for now…..hitting the shelves of our beloved retailers in the Spring!
We love to provide you with our easy to make U-Bake Mixes, but also encourage you to make them from scratch. Either way, we have you covered with our extensive line of Organic Bulk Pantry Staples.
Here is the Base Recipe
Makes 1 Cookie Sheet ~ approximately 40 Crackers
3/4 cup Sunflower Seeds
3/4 cup Pumpkin Seeds
1/2 cup Sprouted Flax
1/3 cup Sesame Seeds
4 Tbsp Sprouted Chia
1 tsp Sea Salt
- Preheat your oven to 325.
- Combine ingredients and let sit for a few minutes to bind…..do a Happy Dance, knowing that you are creating magic!
- Spread thinly onto a parchment lined cookie sheet. An off set spatula is the best tool for this. Otherwise wet hands and some patience will be helpful.
- Bake for 50 minutes. Flip and peel off the parchment. Toast any pieces that are not quite done.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!
** Leftover crumbs make the best soup or salad topper.