Our Sugar Free Chocolate Chips have inspired another Keto U-Bake Cookie. Our new Chocolate Chip Keto Cookies are as easy to make as their siblings Double Chocolate & Pumpkin Spice. …
U Bake Keto Pizza Crust ~ Garlic Rosemary
Plant Based, Nut, Grain & Gluten Free
The most delicious low carb, flour free, simple to make Keto Pizza Crust. An Italian inspired dose of herbs makes this a flavour packed thin pizza crust that meets the low carb lifestyle. Just add water and oil. By the time your oven is preheated, it is ready to bake.
Still not convinced? Check out our DIY Video on how quick and easy it is to bake!
Ingredients: *Sunflower Seeds, *Sprouted flax, *Psyllium, *Sprouted Chia, *Garlic, *Rosemary, Pure Ocean Aquifer Sea Salt, *Onion * = ORGANIC
Makes 2 x 10 inch Pizzas OR 1 very large pizza
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt 1/4 cup of grass fed butter, ghee or coconut oil OR measure 1/4 cup olive oil or MCT oil….you need 1/4 cup of liquified oil. For this recipe, we prefer Olive Oil
- Add 1 cup of water and oil or ghee to mixture and stir to combine. Let it sit for a few moments to allow the ingredients to bound together. The dough will be quite sticky. Divide the dough in 1/2
- Spread 1/2 inch thick on parchment lined baking sheet. Wet hands or an off set spatula works best
- Bake for 30 minutes then remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes to set, flip and peel off parchment paper
- Top with your favourite fixings and bake for another 12-15 minutes
- For the 2nd round of baking, use a Pizza Stone OR a roasting pan with a perforated bottom to encourage airflow. This encourages a crispy crust!
SUGGESTED USES: Use this super tasty mix as a Gluten Free Low Carb Shake & Bake……
- Place 1/4 cup of the mix onto a plate
- Soak your animal protein of choice in a beaten egg and dredge through the pizza mix
- Bake or fry in coconut oil……YUM YUM!!!!!!
Nutrition Facts *% Daily Value
Per Slice based on 2 x 10 inch crusts w/ 8 Slices per pizza ~ 16 slices/bag ~ Calories 174 Net Carbs 4
Fat 14g (20%) . Saturated 2 g . Carbohydrates 7 g (2%) Fibre 3 g (11%) . Sugars 0 g . Protein 6 g . Cholesterol 0 g Sodium 241 mg (8%) . Vitamin A 0% . Vitamin C 1% Calcium 3% . Iron 8%