Try this bright and fresh Carrot Top Pesto for all your spread and dipping needs. While carrots are available all year round, they are best enjoyed fresh from the garden …
U Bake Keto Veggie Burgers ~ Pumpkin Turmeric
Plant Based, Nut, Grain & Gluten Free
The most delicious low carb, flour free, simple to make plant based Keto Veggie Burgers. Just add water, veggies and oil. By the time your oven is preheated, they are ready to bake.
Still not convinced? Check out our DIY Video on how quick and easy these are to make!
Ingredients: * Pumpkin Seeds, *Sprouted Flax, *Psyllium, *Sprouted Chia, Pure Ocean Aquifer Sea Salt, *Turmeric, *Cumin, *Coriander, *Black Pepper, *Clove, *Cinnamon, *Ginger, *Onion, *Garlic, *Tejapatra
* = ORGANIC
Makes 15 large or 20 Smaller Burgers
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt 1/4 cup of grass fed butter, ghee or coconut oil OR measure 1/4 cup olive oil or MCT oil….you need 1/4 cup of liquified oil
- Add 1 cup of water, 1.5 cups grated veggies of your choice and oil or ghee to the entire contents of the bag and stir to combine
- Scoop and shape into patties. Flatten to desired shape.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes
** These Keto Veggie Burgers freeze well and keep in the fridge for up to 1 week!
- Pair with our U-Bake Keto Buns for the Ultimate Ketogenic Slider
- Crumble & fry in coconut oil and sprinkle on a salad or use as a topping for our Keto Pizzas!
- Use as a ‘Shake & Bake’ Coating for your favourite fish or meat.
- Suff into a pita pocket with hummus and fresh veggies.
- Use as a Hamburger Helper when you need a helping hand…….with grass fed ground beef, turkey or lamb. No need for egg or bread crumbs. These mixes will elevate your Burgers!
MORE RECIPE IDEAS HERE
Nutrition Facts *% Daily Value
Per Patty based on 20 ~ Calories 157 Net Carbs 2
Fat 14g (20%) . Saturated 2 g . Carbohydrates 5 g (2%) Fibre 3 g (11%) . Sugars 0 g . Protein 6 g . Cholesterol 0 g Sodium 321 mg (8%) . Vitamin A 0% . Vitamin C 1% Calcium 3% . Iron 9%