JOIN OUR TRIBE Happy New Moon in Taurus! Where did the time go? It feels like yesterday we were converting the old tool shed into our first production space to …
Lemon Cranberry Pistachio Cashew Cheese Ball
We have been enjoying this divine vegan recipe as a perfect pairing to our Almond Rosemary RAWgles OR Chipotle Hemp RAWgles. From blogger The Plant Strong Vegan – this recipe is sure to delight! Will keep for up to 7-10 days, wrapped and refrigerated.
3 cups Raw Cashews, soaked 2-4 hours
¼ cup Nutritional Yeast
3 tbsp Coconut Oil, solid
¼ cup Lemon Juice
2 tbsp Lemon Zest
⅓ cup Pistachios, crushed (to coat)
⅓ cup dried Cranberries, roughly chopped (to coat)
Water, as needed to blend (1 tbsp max.)
Pinch of Salt
1. Prep ahead by soaking your raw cashews in water, overnight is best but 2-4 hours is sufficient enough.
2. Measure and add everything into a food processor (minus the cranberries & pistachios), pulsing until smooth. Scrape down the sides as needed.
3. Scoop mixture into the center of plastic wrap and twist to form a ball. Chill for 1-2 hours. You can divide the cashew cheese into two for smaller portions.
4. Remove from the fridge and roll in a mixture of dried cranberries and crushed pistachios, until completely covered.
5. Cover again with plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.