JOIN OUR TRIBE Happy New Moon in Taurus! Where did the time go? It feels like yesterday we were converting the old tool shed into our first production space to …
U Bake Ketogenic Bread Pumpkin Chia $13
Vegan Grain & Gluten Free
Ketogenic bread ~ You asked, we listened….. The most delicious, sprouted, simple to make, flour free bread is now available with all the ingredients pre measured, ready to go!
The process is so simple! By the time your oven is preheated, the loaf is ready to bake. All you need to add is water and healthy fat!
Organic Ingredients: Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds, Sprouted Chia, Sprouted Flax, Psyllium, Pure Ocean Aquifer Sea Salt
Makes 1 Large Loaf or 10-12 Buns
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt 1/4 cup of grass fed butter, ghee or coconut oil OR measure 1/4 cup olive oil or MCT oil….you need 1/4 cup of liquified oil
- Add 1.5 cups of water and oil or ghee to mixture and stir to combine
- Pack into a parchment paper lined loaf pan or unlined silicone loaf pan and smooth the top OR shape into 10-12 Buns
- Bake for 1 hour for bread and 45 minutes for buns
- Allow to cool completely before slicing
Store in a paper bag for up to 1 week or freeze pre sliced or whole.
Serve slathered in Ghee or Coconut Oil for a Ketogenic Snack
A Cult following has formed around this Loaf of Goodness. Served daily at hOMe and on all Shani’s Catering jobs, people are unanimously amazed by the taste and whole food ingredients!
Inspired by My New Roots ~ Thanks Sarah Britton for creating the original loaf!
Nutrition Facts *% Daily Value
Per Slice of Bread, based on 20 slices ~ Calories 166 Net Carbs 3
Fat 14g (20%) . Saturated 2 g . Carbohydrates 6 g (2%) Fibre 3 g (14%) . Sugars 0 g . Protein 7 g . Cholesterol 0 g Sodium 241 mg (10%) . Vitamin A 0% . Vitamin C 0% Calcium 3% . Iron 10%