Our Sugar Free Chocolate Chips have inspired another Keto U-Bake Cookie. Our new Chocolate Chip Keto Cookies are as easy to make as their siblings Double Chocolate & Pumpkin Spice. …
Homemade Keto Chocolate
An easy recipe to satisfy chocolate cravings. Packed with superfoods and healthy fats without refined sugar, this healthier chocolate won’t spike blood sugar or leave you with a sugar hangover.
Cacao is high in protein & antioxidants, one of the most powerful living foods available, referred to as the ‘Food of the Gods’ by the Mayans.
Raw cacao also releases endorphins in the brain that make you feel good.
- 1/2 cup cacao butter wafers
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup erythritol or sweetener of your choice*
- pinch of sea salt
- A Tbsp of any of Harmonic Arts Elixirs
- handful of coconut flakes
- handful or chopped sprouted walnuts or pecans
- handful of goji berries
- 1 tsp maca
- pinch of vanilla
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of cayenne
- Melt the wafers over low heat and add the coconut butter. Stir to combine and melt to a thin paste consistency.
- Add cacao powder, sweetener, salt and flavourings of choice. Whisk to combine. The mix should be a thick but pourable paste.
- Pour onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate or freeze to harden. Break into pieces.
- Store in the fridge for up to 1 month ~ if they last that long!!
* Sweetener of your choice depends on your dietary needs. As a Type 1 diabetic, I personally stick with erythritol or a few drops of stevia. Honey or maple syrup would be so yummy if you don’t have blood sugar issues.