Stinging nettle still in season throughout spring so we wanted to share our latest creation with this nutritional leaf – Nettle Kimchi! With some preparation required the night before – …
U Bake Keto Sunflower Chia Bread
Vegan Grain & Gluten Free
The most delicious, sprouted, simple to make, flour free bread or buns is now available with all the ingredients pre measured, ready to go!
The process is so simple! By the time your oven is preheated, the loaf is ready to bake. All you need to add is water and healthy fat!
Still not convinced? Check out our DIY Video on how quick and easy these are to bake!
Ingredients: *Sunflower Seeds, *Sprouted Chia, *Sprouted Flax, *Psyllium, Pure Ocean Aquifer Sea Salt
* = ORGANIC
Makes 1 Large Loaf or 18-20 Buns
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt 1/4 cup of grass fed butter, ghee or coconut oil OR measure 1/4 cup olive oil or MCT oil….you need 1/4 cup of liquified oil
- Add 1.5 cups of water and oil or ghee to the entire contents of the bag and stir to combine
- Pack into a parchment paper lined loaf pan or unlined silicone loaf pan and smooth the top OR shape into 18-20 Buns. They will only rise slightly so they can be tightly placed.
- Bake for 1 hour for bread and 45 minutes for buns
- Allow to cool completely before slicing
Store in a paper bag for up to 1 week or freeze pre sliced or whole.
Toasted and slathered in Ghee or Coconut Oil for a Ketogenic Snack
Optional Embellishments: Makes the BEST Gluten Free, Low Carb Croutons: Cube, drizzle with good olive oil, sprinkle with oregano, garlic & onion powder. Toast em up!
A Cult following has formed around this Loaf of Goodness. Served daily at hOMe and on all Shani’s Catering jobs, people are unanimously amazed by the taste and whole food ingredients!
Inspired by My New Roots ~ Thanks Sarah Britton for creating the original loaf!
Nutrition Facts *% Daily Value
Per Slice of Bread or Bun based on 20 ~ Calories 174 Net Carbs 4
Fat 14g (20%) . Saturated 2 g . Carbohydrates 7 g (2%) Fibre 3 g (11%) . Sugars 0 g . Protein 6 g . Cholesterol 0 g Sodium 241 mg (8%) . Vitamin A 0% . Vitamin C 0% Calcium 3% . Iron 8%