JOIN OUR TRIBE Happy New Moon in Taurus! Where did the time go? It feels like yesterday we were converting the old tool shed into our first production space to …
Sprouted Ketogenic Paleo Bread
As a Type 1 Diabetic, I have been exploring a Low Carb, Ketogenic approach to eating and have had profound results. Less Carbs = Less Insulin = Less Blood Sugar Rollercoasters ~ YAHHH!!
** Interesting fact ~ prior to the invention of Insulin, a High Fat, Low Carb Diet was used to treat Diabetics!
I have been obsessed with this bread since being introduced to it by my dear friend Tiffany, a Foodie Goddess in Baja, Mexico. It was inspired by the original Life Changing Bread Recipe from Sarah Britton’s amazing Blog, My New Roots.
The original Recipe calls for oats, I simply replaced this with SPROUTED Seeds, because they have much more bio available nutrients.
We now offer this Game Changer BREAD pre measured by the bag = 1 LOAF
This is the EASIEST bread ever to make. No kneading required! Bound with Psyllium, Flax and Chia makes it the healthiest choice too. Read Sarah’s original recipe for more reasons to make it!
Makes 1 Large Loaf!
Buy our Take and Bake Version HERE
Organic Ingredients: Sprouted Sunflower Seeds, Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds, Sprouted Chia, Sprouted Flax, Psyllium, Pure Ocean Aquifer Sea Salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Lightly pulse contents of 1/2 the bag to a coarse texture in a food processor. (This is optional, but makes the bread easier to slice)
- Melt 3 Tbsp coconut oil or ghee
- Add 1.5 cups of water and oil or ghee to mixture and stir to combine
- Pack into a parchment paper lined bread pan and smooth the top
- Bake for 1 hour, until golden brown
- Allow to cool completely before slicing
Serve slathered in Ghee or Coconut Oil for a Ketogenic Snack