Our Sugar Free Chocolate Chips have inspired another Keto U-Bake Cookie. Our new Chocolate Chip Keto Cookies are as easy to make as their siblings Double Chocolate & Pumpkin Spice. …
Golden Goji Granola
This is our Original Product! Yep, the first provision we ever put in a bag. Served on many Milagro Retreats, it was requested by our friend Mike at Groovy Movie in Tofino to feed the hungry Surfers. Thanks Mike!!
This was the beginning of hOMe Grown Living Foods in 2008!!
Awww, look at our Original Label…..
This Sprouted Granola gets it’s flavour from simmering pure maple syrup down to a concentrate and adding warming spices. The recipe below uses our already sprouted nuts and seeds. But you can soak your own, just extend the drying time until crispy.
Makes approximately 5 Lbs
We have made it super easy for you to get stocked for this recipe ~ Our GRANOLA BOX has most of the ingredients. You will just need the oats, maple syrup, oil, vanilla & cardamom
2 cups Gluten-free Oats
2 cups Sprouted Buckwheat Groats
1 cup Sprouted sunflower Seeds
1 cup Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
1 cup Ribbon Coconut
1 cup Sprouted Pecans
1 cup Sprouted Cashews
1 cup Goji Berries
1 cup Mulberries
1.5 cups Real Maple Syrup
1/2 cup Avocado Oil or melted Coconut Oil
1/2 tsp Vanilla Powder
1 Tbsp True Cinnamon
1 tsp Cardamom
2 tsp Sea Salt
- If you are sprouting your own nuts & seeds, soak pumpkin & sunflower for 4-6 hours, cashews 2 hours and pecans 8-12 hours. Rinse & drain thoroughly
- Simmer maple syrup on low until reduced by 1/3 ~ about 20 minutes, whisking to avoid burning or overflowing.
- Mix with oil, salt & spices
- Combine the dry ingredients
- Pour the maple mixture over the dry ingredients and combine by hand
- Spread lightly onto lined dehydrator sheets OR parchment lined baking sheet
- Dehydrate 12-24 hours (depending on whether you are using soaked or already sprouted, dried nuts & seeds.) You can also bake Slow and Low if you don’t have a dehydrator. 300 degrees for 2 hours or so….check and stir regularly. It’s done when crispy!