Both our Keto U-Bake Breads are a delicious base for so many yummy baked goods. Turn them into Keto Friendly Scones to satisfy sweet cravings without spiking blood sugar. Makes …
Keto U Bake Pizza
Weekend meals made easy with our new Garlic & Rosemary Keto U Bake Pizza Crust. Just add oil & water, shape and bake this Low Carb, Gluten & Grain Free crust and finish with your favourite toppings.
Like the rest of our U Bake Line, we kept it NUT FREE! The base is Organic Sunflower Seeds and the binders are sprouted chia, sprouted flax and psyllium. An Italian inspired dose of herbs make this a flavour packed thin pizza crust that meets the Low Carb Lifestyle.
Tips to ensure SUCCESS with this unique crust!!
- Let it sit for a few moments once you have added the oil & water to bind together.
- Parchment Paper is a MUST for the first round of baking and wet hands are the best tool for shaping these doughy delights.
- Shape 1/2 inch thick
- If it gets too sticky, add a little more water ~ this recipe is VERY forgiving!
- When baked, let sit for 10 minutes to set, flip and peel off the parchment paper.
- For the 2nd round of baking, pizza stones are a great tool OR a roasting pan with a perforated bottom to encourage airflow. This encourages a CRISPY crust!
- You can make 2 x 10 inch pizzas OR 1 very large pizza.
OUR FAVOURITE RECIPE:
Cilantro Pesto with caramelized onion & mushrooms, thinly sliced zucchini, sundried olives and goat feta.
OTHER SUGGESTED USES:
Simply bake and use as a Low Carb Cracker
Use this super tasty mix as a Gluten Free Low Carb Shake & Bake……
- Place 1/4 cup of the mix onto a plate
- Soak your animal protein of choice in a beaten egg and dredge through the pizza mix
- Bake or fry in coconut oil……YUM YUM!!!!!!